This page is dedicated to Jackson and his amazing mom who is honoring his memory by helping
to keep other kids safe in parking lots and around vehicles.
Since the accident, Cheryl began researching similar stories and doing research on parking lot accidents.
That’s when she stumbled upon the Parking Pal website. Cheryl decided she wanted to bring the Parking Pals to the UK and sell them in Jackson's memory and start raising awareness for road safety for young children. She currently sells them https://www.facebook.com/blueforjackson/ and https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/blueforjackson?_trksid=p2047675.l2559. She also has some local stores selling the Parking Pals.
Follow blueforjackson on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!
Blue for Jackson - Home | Facebook
Blue for Jackson. 615 likes · 179 talking about this. Promoting road safety for young children and parents
She also helped revise our safety book to make it more applicable for a UK audience.
“With all the sales of Parking Pals i want to put the profit back into road safety awareness so i plan to donate specialised packs aimed at 2-7 year olds called BEEP BEEP DAYS which the road safety charity Brake have designed and printed. I feel this is a way to get Jacksons story out there that it can easily happen to anyone and make parents and children more aware of the dangers in Car parks.” ~ Cheryl Yates
Jacksons website is https://blueforjackson.com/
Available to buy via our Facebook shop or Ebay shop. A colourful magnet which “sticks” to your vehicle as a visual aid to help teach children where to stand while ...
Jackson Yates died in accident in Salford hotel car park ...
You can read about the accident here:
Jackson Yates (pictured), 17 months, 'toddled' away from his mother Cheryl (pictured) as she was locking their car up at the Ibis Hotel in Salford, Greater Manchester ...
Toddler died in ‘tragic and desperate’ accident after ...
Jackson Yates, who was 17 months old, ‘toddled’ into the path of a Toyota Rav 4 on the car park of the Ibis Hotel in Salford Quays, an inquest into his death was told